At Ubiquity, we believe that the impact you make on the world is significantly related to how you show up in that world. The crises humanity is facing provide us at the same time with great opportunities to create new ways of thinking, acting, and organizing. This course explores the fundamentals of how innovation that benefits people, planet, and profit is made possible. What are the design implications of seeing a bigger picture? We also know that at the heart of an innovation is a person – so what does it take for you to play your role in the world with excellence, commitment, and efficacy? And what does it take to succeed at your goals?
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course students should be able to:
- Express a clear, accurate, realistic understanding of your own strengths and weaknesses as viewed through the lens of your self-development profile.
- Identify and research discrepancies between how you perceive yourself and how others perceive you, as revealed through a 360 whole system lens of your self-development assessments.
- Express articulately and authentically your current interests and passions, and any longer-term visions you have.
- Articulate the nature of social innovation and its place in the world today.
- Take a project idea you have and develop a hypothetical roadmap from concept into action.