At Ubiquity University we are committed to providing cutting edge education to adequately prepare the next generation of leaders to respond to the complex challenges we face on our planet. This course focuses on the foundation of that, your capacity to care for and steward your own life as a service to all. You will gain knowledge, self awareness, and capacities that will empower you to take charge of your body, experience, and unique expression of life. The curriculum offers a distinctive blend of health education and personal transformation that will support you in relating with yourself in new, more sustainably nourishing ways. You’ll be engaging directly in the complexity of holistic health as the course material weaves together: relevant anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry of our body systems; the interpenetration of our mind, emotions, and spirit with our body/soma; and what it takes to awaken to a conscious ongoing relationship with our own embodiment. Embark on a transformative learning journey of your own health and vitality. Cultivate a ground of health for yourself that will allow you to show up as a vital player in our collective future.
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course students should be able to:
- Design and implement personal health experiments to optimize their own self nourishment and vitality.
- Outline the different body systems and name a few ways to support each in their optimal functioning.
- Describe and apply perspectives and capacities that facilitate a relationship with their conscious embodiment that brings greater ease, alignment, and aliveness.
- Identify and engage with key people and resources to continue to support their personal health and vitality.
- Discuss the interpenetration of personal health and the health of all.